Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Robb & Stucky

I am packing up my office today...why??  Because my Beautiful company that has been in business for over 90 years.. yes that's right , 90 years, has fallen into the hands of liquidators.

It has been a privilege to have been apart of the Design team in the Naples Robb and Stucky Florida showroom.  I have had the opportunity to Design the most wonderful homes, villas, condos and models thru this amazing company.  The quality of their products, their support staff, their attention to every detail for our clients was above and beyond any other firm I have  ever experienced.  

As I walk around.. in a fog, looking at the faces of the staff and the clients, each have this look ... is this really happening?  I am among them.  I wonder why?? 
I will miss this experience, the people, the Quality and most of all the Robb & Stucky formula in enhancing the clients  home.  No one has yet.. over the 90 years copied them??  WHY?? 

I am walking into an unknown future for me as a designer.. but I do know I am taking with me the values and the integrity I have experienced with the staff at Naples R & S.  Thank you all for the  "ALL" !!

I will miss you.......... best of luck to us all !!!

1 comment:

  1. Susie your next chapter will be so bright you'll have to wear two pair of shades! R&S will be SO missed!!!

    ReplyDelete